Inicio de sesión
Buscar audio por
Línea Abierta : MEXICO EDITION.
- Título: MEXICO EDITION.
- Conductor: Martha Elena Ramírez.
- Fecha: FRIDAY, APRIL 13, 2012
- Descripción: MEXICO EDITION. Radio listeners share their views on the candidates for President of Mexico.
- Género: News
- Ubicación: Mexico City
- Program Number: 6660
- Productor: Samuel Orozco
- Número del Programa: 6660
- Editor: Radio Bilingüe
- Derechos: Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License
- Asunto: Politics
- Año: 2012
- Nombre del Programa: la_120413.mp3
- Duración: 59:06 minutes (54.12 MB)
- Formato: Mono 44kHz 128Kbps (CBR)
MEXICO EDITION. Radio listeners share their views on the candidates for President of Mexico. They say Enrique Peña Nieto is ahead in polls because he is the product of marketing and televisión and, though Josefina Vázquez Mota could be a president with social sensibility, she will not combat corruption. Listeners reject the PRI candidate Peña Nieto because of his links to corrupt politicans such as former president Carlos Salinas de Gortari and former governor of Puebla Mario Marín, and for spending millions of dollars on fashion clothing in the United States. In the case of Vázquez Mota, listeners criticize her for being heir to a party that under Vicente Fox allowed insecurity to grow and under Felipe Calderón put Mexican families in mourning. Martha Elena Ramírez hosts Voz Pública from Mexico City.