Línea Abierta : MEXICO EDITION.
- Title: MEXICO EDITION.
- Guest: Dr. Alfredo Jalife Rah-Mé.
- Additional Guests: Rodrigo Serrano.
- Host: Martha Elena Ramírez.
- Date: FRIDAY, JUNE 22, 2012
- Description: MEXICO EDITION. Youth from the movements “Yo soy 132” and “Más de 131” held a third debate between presidential candidates in Mexico, The debate was an unprecedented action in Mexico's political history.
- Genre: News
- Location: Mexico City.
- Program Number: 6710
- Producer: Samuel Orozco
- Progam Number: 6710
- Publisher: Radio Bilingüe
- Rights: Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License
- Subject: Politics
- Year: 2012
- Program Name: la_120622.mp3
- Length: 59:06 minutes (54.12 MB)
- Format: Stereo 44kHz 128Kbps (CBR)
MEXICO EDITION. Youth from the movements “Yo soy 132” and “Más de 131” held a third debate between presidential candidates in Mexico, outside of the realm of the electoral authorities in the country. The debate was an unprecedented action in Mexico's political history. A spokesperson from the student movement joins this edition. Also, Dr. Alfredo Jalife-Rahmé, geopolicy and economics analyst expressed that leftist candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador would have to win by a margin of at least 5 percentage points to stop any attempt at fraud. Martha Elena Ramírez hosts the program Voz Pública, from Mexico City.
Guests: Dr. Alfredo Jalife Rah-Mé, Professor, UNAM- Geopolítica y negocios, Columnist, "Bajo la Lupa", La Jornada, Mexico City, Mexico; Rodrigo Serrano, Spokesperson, "Más de 131” movement, and student of Communications, Universidad Iberoamericana, Mexico City, Mexico.